Due to increased demand, we are looking to expand our network of counsellors. We are looking for people willing and able to work on a combination of Employee Assistance Program services, including face to face sessions, online, critical incidents and onsite debriefings.
Initially focused on counselling support, you will enjoy delivering a broad range of employee well-being services and opportunities to:
- Engage with clients who come from a range of employment sectors, developmental lifespans and social demographics.
- Be involved in a range of other services; managing critical incidents, onsite counselling services as well as face to face and online sessions.
- Experience rewarding clinical work where no two days are the same;
Your Skills and experience
- A registered Psychologist, or Social Worker or Counsellor
- Skilled in solution focussed counselling and psychological first aid;
- Knowledgeable and experienced in managing depression, anxiety and anger issues;
- Experienced in face to face, online and telephone counselling;
- You will need to possess an Australian Company Number (A.C.N) business registration and professional indemnity insurance.