What to expect from your partnership with Newport & Wildman
Our business is inherently personal, and our customers keep telling us that our individual approach, responsiveness and our engaged and caring team make us stand out.
We aim to fully understand the needs of your business and your workplace environment, enabling us to tailor a program for your organisation. We don’t expect you to sort through every one of our services; we want to give you what you need not everything we offer.
Bringing Service to Life
- Dedicated Relationship Manager provides single point of contact for program implementation and support.
- Scheduled calendar of regular contact and activity, tailored to needs
- Proactive engagement based upon industry trends
- Structured engagement model and implementation framework
- Technology platforms to support employee access to information – app, webinar, online resource portals
- Continuous improvement via utilisation reports
Newport & Wildman provides effective communications
- Wellbeing Calendar and Regular update and spotlight emails
- Digital and printed resources
- Monthly Newsletter and Intranet templates
- AccessEAP Ambassador Program
Building awareness and reducing stigma
We’re leading the way forward
Every six months we ask our customers to provide feedback on a range of service areas. The results confirm our commitment to high quality service delivery and dedicated Relationship Management. It also drives change and continuous improvement.
91% of respondents would recommend AccessEAP to colleagues and customers.
89% felt that their organisation had benefitted from using the services*
*AccessEAP Customer Satisfaction Survey Mar 2017